James and his friends were among the top teams on the newest and greatest VRMMORPG game The Land. When they are riding a new dungeon he is separated from his friends and after answering the same question three times to what he thinks is a game boss he is suddenly transferred to the real planet that the game was based on. He still has access to his character sheets and delves into this real game with his new name Richter. Richter quickly finds himself dragged into an age-old war between forest sprites and goblins while also ending up in control of his own village that he has to grow.
The Chaos Seeds series is one of the better LitRPG series out there. Luckily LitRPG is a rapidly growing genre, so there is constantly coming out more and better books in this genre. This list should give you some good suggestions for what to try after you read the last book in The Land series.
Most suggestions from the list below have some important elements in common. The main thing they have in common is that they have strong rpg game-like elements with leveling and character building with stats and skills. Some are set in virtual game worlds, but some are also real worlds with game-like elements. You will probably like most of them if you like The Land (The Chaos Seeds series) books.
Table of Context
- Books like The Land: Founding (Chaos Seeds #1)
- Awaken Online: Catharsis (Awaken Online #1) by Travis Bagwell
- Ritualist (Completionist Chronicles #1) by Dakota Krout
- The Two Week Curse (Ten Realms #1) by Michael Chatfield
- Dungeon Born (The Divine Dungeon #1) by Dakota Krout
- Survival Quest (Way of the Shaman #1) by Vasily Mahanenko
- Life Reset (New Era Online #1) by Shemer Kuznits
- Desire: A LitRPG Adventure (Desire: A LitRPG Adventure #1) by Cameron Milan
- Animes like The Land: Founding (Chaos Seeds #1)